Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Beach Babes and Bacon

I'm still here at the beach soaking up the sun, salt and sand. It's been a perfect day, met a Badwater champion, ran a 5k in 21:38 and actually placed...more about that later. After the 5k I finished up 20-22 miles along the Strand, now I'm watching the waves crash and thinking of margaritas.

It's been an entertaining weekend too, from Dennis fighting off the beach babes, to seeing the sights, which consists of a lot of exposed skin.

Some of which is not bad, but some of it belongs at Walmart...we've seen a bit too much crack and some has resembled the San Andreas fault!

Ugh!

This morning at the race I saw a guy with a t-shirt that was very appropriate for him. It was a picture of elements from a periodic table that spelled "Ba Co N"

Even the beautiful people of Manhattan Beach haven't escaped obesification.

It's been an awesome weekend! More details when I get home!

No comments: