Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Saturday, June 9, 2012

22 years, 22 carats

On Friday, Dennis called me before he left work, as he usually does, and I was waiting for him to come home. It took a bit longer and I figured he stopped off to get something or was stuck in traffic.

Finally he drove into the driveway and the girls and I were waiting outside by the flower garden. He had this guilty-looking smile on his face, and he reached for something in his truck. It looked like he got me some sort of flowers or something, which is unusual for him, but it is our anniversary tomorrow, and he walked up to me, hiding it. As he got close to me he handed it to me.


He decided to give me something special for our 22nd anniversary, on June 9th. What every woman wants, of course. Twenty-two carats...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary and that is just the bestest smiliest present i have seen. Love it!
Best wishes Molly

Alene Gone Bad said...

Thanks Molly!

Ultra Monk said...

That is more than cute.

Unknown said...

Ha, ha - love your sense of humour!