Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

This is the Life!

McDonalds coffee in bed, putting my feet up, relaxed pace, leisurely start today before Felix drops Ed and I off up the Portal Road to start our descent. We all slept well last night after burgers and a trip to the grocery store to get ideas for food for the return trip. This morning Steph and Felix will finish errands and take advantage of the hotel room to relax. We'll eat real food one more time then start the long trip back across Owens Valley. WOOHOO!

3 comments:

JP Martin said...

Contratulations, Alene! We're thinking of you and proud of you back in the Fort. Enjoy your "victory lap" back to the start!

Reiner and Margaret's (aka Maggie) Kids :) said...

WOW!! Congrats on the big finish. Very impressive!!

Take care of those feet.

bnvyed said...

glad to see you get a nice little break! good luck on your way back!

Love the blog btw.