Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Feet on the Dashboard

We're in Pahrump on our way to Vegas to fly home tonight, still laughing at all the things that have seemed funny in our sleep deprived state, that no one else could possibly relate to.
Got an update on our friend Dale Perry who is making great progress on his solo run to Whitney.
We're a scary crew, I bet no one will want to sit too close on the plane, even after we showered...we have that residual weirdness of not having readjusted to social norms. Post-Badwater culture shock.

My feet look good. Only one blister. WOOHOO!

2 comments:

Keela said...

Whoo Hooo Alene! Congratulations to you! You are amazing! Crazy, but amazing! ;-) Keela

Alene Gone Bad said...

Thanks Keela! See you soon! I will stop by work as soon as I have an easier time walking. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.