Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Feats and Aspirations

I'm recovering nicely from my 50+ mile impulse the other day. My feet seemed to take it hardest, my toes were sore all day Sunday. Monday the muscle soreness set in but it was surprisingly mild. Today I don't feel bad at all, and I think I might go for a run tomorrow.

The past few days I've been fairly productive. I guess it took 50 miles to unplug the system and get the pipes cleaned out, get everything working again. If that's all it takes, I'll gladly throw in a 50 miler every so often for productivity.

This place is getting crazier all the time. On Saturday Dale and I were talking politics as we circled the lake. About cronyism and corruption and how damn bad it needs to get before people WTFU.

I woke up this morning and almost choked on my coffee when I saw that beautiful red white and blue front page picture of Ted Cruz announcing his candidacy for Republican presidential hopeful. Rah, Rah. USA! Oh, wait. He wasn't born here. Where's Donald Trump when you need him?

Then I was out walking Iris this morning and came across a yard sign, and it inspired me to write this post on Fighting Dinosaurs. I thought I'd share it.

That's all I have to say for now. I'm still coughing up coffee.

No comments: