Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Friday, October 18, 2013

Full Moon


Snow, full moon, fall colors, and crisp,  biting air. I had almost no energy today, the emotions of the past few days drained me. 

I need to hang on and make it through the weekend, then I can have time for myself, before I do the final stretch of work shifts in November. 

It feels like someone took a bottle brush to my gut, my insides feel so raw. 

I want to take care of myself, but I am just hanging on for now. By the next full moon, this hell will be behind me. 

4 comments:

Ultra Monk said...

You may not feel like blogging your way thru your transition. But I hope you find it helpful and you keep posting. It allows me to send vibes.

Alene Gone Bad said...

Ultra Monk, thank you! I will continue blogging and I'm hopeful that it will transition back to running content soon!

Ultra Monk said...

Well, some day my blog will transition back to running from foot surgery. But I have to say, getting that heel spur removed was a lifetime best decision.

Alene Gone Bad said...

You will recover from this and enjoy running again once you recover. I put off bunion surgery for years and when I finally did it, I wondered why I didn't do it long before I did. Good luck in your recovery!