Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Later...

This morning, we're back to this.

It's supposed to be like this all weekend. Which makes it a good weekend to go to Arizona, and that is what I'm doing. The girls will stay here with Dennis, I am going to visit my dad and stepmom, and see a play in which my niece Jenny has the lead role. She's about 6 weeks from graduating from high school, so this is the last school play I'll get to see with her in it.

Iris has strategically placed herself in the hallway, keeping watch on all potential points of egress. She is tracking the movements of clothes from laundry to closet and closet to suitcase.

We went for a short walk this morning before the white stuff started coming down from the sky.

Tuesday morning I woke up early and drove up to Horsetooth Mountain Park and did two Rock Repeats. I felt good. I took it slowly, and I didn't get sore until late yesterday. Today is worse. But I had to start somewhere.


Tomorrow, off to the desert...

No comments: