Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lobotocize!

I just got back from my morning run, which was more like an obstacle course because of all the debris and downed tree limbs from last night's storm and flooding.

I did two miles with Iris first, then went out on the Power Trail and ended my run on my Tabata course, where I did the four minutes of hell, and then went home.

It's warm and humid this morning, and I was pouring sweat when I got home.

Dennis looked at me and asked what I did. I told him I "lobotocized".

"What's that?"

I said, "It's when you work out so hard, you give yourself a lobotomy."

I had some great ideas going through my head as I ran, so the lobotomy must have done me some good. Now I'm headed to the woman cave to write them all down.

The way the clouds are building up today, looks like I'll have to do my evening run early so I don't end up swimming.

No comments: