Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ruh-Roh!

Ruh-Roh!

The hot tub is working! After a twenty minute bark fest, the hot tub now has a new control panel, $600 later. Expensive piece of equipment. I hope this fix lasts at least another year...

It's been a relaxing day. I woke up way too early but went over to the grocery store, King Stoopids, the abomination that I avoid at all costs, except for the fact that they have the girls' dog food.

I had to get all my race supplies. I don't want to have a million errands to run when I get to OKC so I bought almost everything here. That means no trips to Walmart when I get there.

I ran 8 miles and did a lot of strides, felt pretty good. Took the girls for their run, and came home to relax. I made a big pot of lentil soup, it's a soup day, gray skies, cool temperatures. Perfect for hot tubbing. I did that, too.

I can't believe I'm going to one of the reddest of red states the week before the election. Please help me hold my tongue. I'm so ready for the psycho nutcases to go home to their caves, and lick their wounds for another 4 years. Less than 2 weeks to the election and the desperation is getting desperater and desperater...

Now all I have on my agenda is a nap, and maybe a beer. Tomorrow I'll hit the road early.

No comments: