Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Monday, April 27, 2009

109 in Death Valley

In Fort Collins, it's 36 degrees and dumping this stuff. All my flowers and early herbs I planted are watered now. I didn't have to drag the hose out. I will have to motivate myself to get out in the slop today. I can do anything for two hours.

It's beautiful but when will it ever be spring? I'm off to the sauna again this week, once a week until June.

I ran with Katy and Kira on Saturday and we did Rock Repeats, in the fog and snow. It looked like this at the trailhead when we started, and there was white stuff coming down from the sky at the top.



Buffaloes coming back from another squirrel chase. If the Buffaloes can motivate themselves, I have no excuses...



1 comment:

David Ray said...

Crazy. Last snowfall? The dogs are looking good.