Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

23 days

I ran for an hour today! I broke out a new pair of running shoes, wanted to give my feet all the help they can get. No foot problems, so far. I hope it won't be swollen tonight. I want to run the Frost Giant 5K on Sunday in Estes Park.

Other than running, this week of work really kicked my butt. I didn't sleep well between shifts, only 4 to 5 hours each day. I slept 15 hours since getting off work yesterday at 7:30 am and I feel like I'm almost ready for bed again. Time to do my weight workout and situps.

I think this is the longest break I've had from running since I started back in 1984, other than after I had my bunion surgery. Twenty three days of torture!

No comments: