Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Day 19: Dragon

That's me, dragon butt. This morning I met a friend for coffee at Starbucks and the cold air actually hurt my chest so I drove the 4 blocks to meet her there. How pathetic...

It's supposed to be warmer over the weekend so I will get out and do some walking. It's going to take a while but I will be patient, I have tons of work to do.

I feel like I have this fog inside my head. It's been hard to think very clearly. Probably all the inflammation in my lungs. I got a few things done, but I know things will not go any faster than they will go. Too much depends on other people's schedules and my ability to coordinate them. It's okay.

So in between drinking tea, eating soup, and trying to not be too hard on myself, I sit here in the woman cave, with Isabelle at my feet, snoring and farting as only a 14 1/2 year old dog can do, and I think things could be a lot worse. This is okay. I'm happy.

This morning, the sunrise view from the woman cave...

No comments: