Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Friday, March 19, 2010

A Good Day for Blogging


After dry roads and dry grass for a week or so, typical Colorado weather set in again this morning. So much for running in shorts, which lasted all of one day for me! It's a good day to stay home and blog.

I want to announce some new additions to this blog. In the right hand column, please find Who is Alene? and underneath are some links to supplemental information.

One of the things I'm excited about is adding a home for Ultrahypos, the informal support group I started several years ago for ultrarunners with thyroid disease.

There is also additional information about me and my personal and professional background, a page detailing why I support fundraising efforts for cancer-related programs in my community, and a fun little page about The Buffaloes.

Enjoy!

No comments: