Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 3 NaRunBloPoMoMo

Today was a little better. I still don't have a lot of energy, but I did manage to get out for 5 miles and dragged my butt around the lake. It was hot! This is supposed to be our last beautiful fall day, tomorrow night it is supposed to snow. I picked a big bowl of raspberries today. Last ones of the season.

They are going to back off on my dad's chemo dose by 50%. He's been improving so they are going to try to get him off of it and see what happens. That the best news of all. I'm still worried, but I hope this goes well. He had so much more energy when I saw him last month.

I need to get back to work, this will be short one today. See you tomorrow...and whatever was the issue with Blogger, it's not solved, but it's acting different than the last 2 days. I am holding out hope for it to get fixed...until then, just text. Sorry!

No comments: