Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sit.

Sit. This is my job for now. Tomorrow is the first day of my race. All I did was sit on my butt and eat today, and drink lots of water. It's hard to do this with my already expanded body, but I have to pack the calories in now for tomorrow, and tomorrow for Wednesday. I did go out to the track this morning and take some pictures. I need to stay off my feet and lie down. I have to think like a dog.


Stay.

Eat.








Drink.










Drink more.




Sleep.






It's driving me crazy!

2 comments:

JeffO said...

Hey, just make sure the toilet is cleaned and flushed before drinking, okay?
Call me during the race when you need a pep. I'm not sure where in the mountains I'll be. Maybe I'll have reception and maybe not.
Three-oh-three, three2four, one8six4
or email me - my iPhone might chime (or not).
You'll do good.

Drymax Sports said...

Good luck with your race tomorrow! I will be heading down in the morning and arriving late in the afternoon to check out the race. I certainly look foward to meeting you and watching your progress.

Bob
Drymax Sports