Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Monday, November 3, 2014

Celebrating A Year: Something Different

This is a video I made today as I was preparing for an upcoming set of online interviews. I was out in the woman cave playing with the webcam and of course I did not do hair, makeup or professional dress etc.

This is just me, raw footage, speaking about my transition from traditional nursing to having a nurse-owned business, what I do now, and why.

It's pretty long, nearly 30 minutes, but if you care to watch the whole thing, you'll learn more about the AleneGoneBad outside of running, nursing, and gaps in cancer care in our health care system.

It's been nearly a year (November 16th to be exact) since I left my nursing job and started my business. That calls for a party!!

On the running front, today I could not motivate myself to run. I'm not worrying about it. I'll get back to it when I'm ready.

If you do watch the video, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

HolisticLifeRN said...

What a great video! I loved your story. Your clients are lucky to have such a knowledgeable and passionate resource :)

Alene Gone Bad said...

Thank you Tiffany! I'm so glad we connected!