Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Friday, July 13, 2012

How to Follow the Badwater 2012 Race

In case you're interested in following the race as it unfolds, here is the Press Release with links to photos, video, and other coverage of this year's race.

You most likely won't see me. I'll be somewhere on the course, at the start, then Furnace Creek, Stovepipe Wells, Panamint Springs, Lone Pine, or the finish line, tending to the runners' needs. I'm hoping they don't give us much to do, but there's always something unexpected. We'll be ready for them when they show up.

Good luck to everyone in this year's race and a strong, healthy finish.

I'll be sending updates from the course whenever I have access to wifi. Off to Las Vegas first...

photo credit: Nathan Nitzky

No comments: