Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Vicarious Vlogging: Easter Sunrise at Horsetooth

 
This morning I dragged my butt out of bed at 5 am so I could run up the big hill at Horsetooth with my friend Connie, whom I haven't seen in months. It was entirely worth it, to see her and to see the sunrise, which was awesome. Instead of taking a million pictures I decided to share it in a video. The moon was setting above Horsetooth Rock, you could see the reflection of it in frozen puddles alongside the road, the deer were out, and the light on the snowy foothills was pinkish-orange.

It's been a busy week, I only ran twice including today, and it's all about being in the butt vortex for work. I should be able to break the seal on the chair again soon. For now, enjoy the video, and I'll have more adventures to share soon.

No comments: