Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Friday, November 13, 2015

Friek Friday: Day 13

It's happy hour. I'm happy because I just got back from my "run". I took Isabelle in the cart, for 4 miles, and ran for 20 solid minutes pushing her. I was tired and didn't feel like running at all, but she needed to get out. So I told myself I had to run for at least 20 minutes and I'd be off the hook for the day. I have a 2+ hour run planned tomorrow with Colleen, then trails with Emma on Sunday.

New beer just arrived, from Odell Brewing. It's a sour cherry/raspberry beer and it's awesome. FRIEK. I felt like a freak trying to open it. We did it, Dennis and I. We both tried and it took some muscle. First I tried, with the towel.
Soon we needed some backup help.
It was worth the effort, though.
It earned the Buffalo Seal of Approval.
Then it was time to run it off.

No comments: