Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 4, $#!% Just Got Real...

Summer ended today, around 11:30 am.

I was headed out the door for my run and the forecast calls for rain mixed with snow tonight, and it was about 60 degrees when I left the house, down from the 70s yesterday. The wind was picking up, clouds were moving in, and I felt a few cold drops falling on me even with the sunshine and mixed clouds, and warm temperatures.

Now it's sprinkling, a good afternoon maybe for a nap since my productivity has fizzled out after waking up at 4 again, no 3:57, to be precise. I teach my class tonight and then tomorrow have to be in Denver early.

I ran 50 minutes today, got a little over 5 miles in, and I feel like if I can get back to doing an hour a day by the end of the week, it will be progress. I was up to nearly an hour and a half most days before I got sick. I feel completely wiped out on my runs, even today.

No luck with blogger either. Each day, it looks more like it's going to upload the photos, and then it poops out. Not sure if it's a problem with Windows 10 or what, but it was doing it before I got this new laptop. So I have no idea what it is. Dammit Blogger! I have so many pictures I want to share!

No comments: