Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Friday, November 20, 2015

Day 20: Hanging with The Bella


Cold, windy, snowy day. Not Much energy. I got a few things done in the cave, then I had a dentist appointment. Uneventful. After the dentist I came home and made a cup of tea and sat with the Bella until I had to leave to go meet a friend at her house for a surprise she had waiting for me. It was the kind of thing that gives you chills. She knows this musician and songwriter in Seattle and told him about the work I'm doing with the FIERCE exercise class I teach, and the concept of FIERCE, and he wrote a song about it!! Just about knocked me off my chair. The generosity and kindness from this complete stranger, who never met me. I will be sharing it with the class... 

Now I'm back home with The Bella and Dennis. She's snoring at my feet. If she didn't weigh 60 pounds, I'd pick her up and hold her like a baby. We will bring her up on the bed with us when we go to sleep, as usual. Then I'll have my chance. She's catching up on 14 years of attention that she had to share with her sister. 

Nice start to a restful weekend. I need it.




No comments: