Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 12 Calm

I got busy working and around 2:30 my brain shut down, so I went out to run. I didn't have much energy today, but I originally thought I might shoot for an hour and twenty minutes. I changed my mind and instead I ran 40 minutes. Half of it.

I think if I keep doing this, cutting back on alternating days as I return my distance to where I was before I got sick, it might be a better approach. I'd to do a 2 hour run this weekend, but I don't want to go into already exhausted.

The scene at the lake this afternoon was calming, and I have to go to an event in Loveland tonight but I am going to try to get over to the lake at sunset and see if I can catch some good pictures of those clouds. If I can't do it tonight, I'll have to try on another day, soon.

The run was perfect for me today, I needed something to bring me back to a relaxed state. Looking at the water was perfect.

No comments: