Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Day 11 Snow and Day 9 Memory Lapse

Despite the absence of clouds yesterday, I woke up to this...Isabelle loves it. She could sit there for hours. But we won't let her anymore, she's too old and I worry that she will freeze.

The snow cleared out by mid-morning and we had blue, clear skies all day. I ran an hour and ten minutes, finally, a legitimate run. Still feel like I have elephant legs.
The leaves are pretty much all down now, and the heavy wet snow cracked one of the branches of one of the apricot trees in the back yard this morning. I'm hoping it will recover.

I am such a space cadet, I forgot to blog on Monday. I went for an hour run Monday afternoon and then went out to meet someone for dinner/business talk, and I had every intention of blogging about my run. But the margarita at the Rio must have erased my memory. So I have a missing day! I did run, but I didn't get the blog post up. Damn.
Today I feel like I need a toilet plunger for my head. Ever feel like you've got so much floating around in there that it's backing up and spilling over? That's how I feel. I had a very unproductive morning. I wanted to get a bunch of content uploaded to my new site and my brain got tied in knots. I feel like my cognition is really off right now. No I don't think it's early dementia. I have too much on my mind.

No comments: