Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Friday, July 31, 2015

The Ratched Report


https://www.facebook.com/alene.nitzky/posts/10206284896494963 check this out... Wifi access has been very poor so I am making this post public. All is well, no, GREAT, so far. Bob is on Whitney with Marshall,he was looking good is morning, and the weather seems to be holding out despite it looking questionable earlier. I will do some full blogposts later on,maybe not until I get back to Fort Collins, but will try to leave short updates here whenever we have a connection. 

So proud of this guy...and so honored to be on his crew, and most of all, his friend. 

More later!

2 comments:

Double said...

It is a much smaller world than I thought. My buddy Kevin Grabowski is out there from Wisconsin helping Bob. I was checking Bob's page out and he has two connections...Kevin and yourself. I read about 10 blogs from Run Race Repeat and yours is one of them. Enjoy reading about Badwater, but I'd never be tough enough to do something in those temps. Hope everyone had a good week.

Alene Gone Bad said...

Cool! Kevin was the crew chief on the race portion and accompanied Bob to the top of Mt. Whitney even though he was loopy from getting zero sleep in 3 days. We did have a good week and I'll be posting shortly. Thanks for reading!