Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Word of Mouth: Fun Stuff

Let's move on to the fun stuff!

I've been working on a lot of fun stuff for my own business lately, doing the marketing and talking to people is something I really enjoy. My biggest frustration so far has been figuring out how to get in to talk to doctors. They are so busy, and getting past the secretary or office manager sometimes can take earthmoving equipment...might have to get out the tank.

But I'm not in a hurry and I will eventually speak with them, right now my focus is on the clients and word of mouth in the community.

This is the fun part and some of the creative part of what I do, other than developing individual programs and ideas for clients. Radio shows, talking to people, getting the word out, is what's fun, plus spreading what I feel is an important message about taking care of yourself and prioritizing your health.

But the best fun stuff is about running and play...

Wheaties Boy, Bard, Eddie and Chris went down the Grand Canyon and ran the rim to rim to rim a few weeks ago. They got some kickstarter money to make a documentary of their experience. Here is the preview. The scenery alone is enough to make me want to drop everything and get in the car and drive to the Grand Canyon and run off the edge.



Bard started this concept a few years back called "Feed Your Crazy".

I was playing around with a bumper sticker idea I've had for a while and decided to make one, and see if people like it. I only made a small number, they are not back from the printer yet, and they are a little expensive to produce in small numbers. But if there is interest I will print more.

I plan on doing a giveaway soon. More about that later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the promo! We are excited about this project. I am super pumped about the full version but there is a lot of work to be done. I see a few sleepless nights in my future to get it all done.
Love the stickers!

Alene Gone Bad said...

Thanks Bard! Who needs sleep?