Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Energy Summit

As you know, energy costs have gone through the roof the past few months. In the paper the other day Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman was meeting with King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia to negotiate an increase in crude production. Let's call this the "Energy Summit". (click on red Energy Summit link to for a virtual visit to the Summit)

Team Towanda has a dual mission at Badwater. Not only will we be en route to a successful Badwater finish, we will also be solving one of the world's most pressing issues. Energy costs.

Chocolate Slim Fast is now $672 a barrel which translates to $16 a gallon at the pump. What can we do about this crisis?

We can attend the "Slim Fast Summit", I hear the next meeting is on top of Townes Pass on July 14th. I'll be dressed for the occasion.


Yes tapering is already getting to my head. Too much energy...or is that too much Slim Fast?

No comments: