Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Monday, June 2, 2008

Coming soon!

The training weekend was AWESOME, DUDE, AWESOME! Got into town from Las Vegas this evening, I should be sleeping, not blogging at 3 am...

I'll be blogging about it and should have everything posted by later this week. My brother Nathan, the King of Multi-tasking, managed to take 500 photos while he was crewing me for 72 miles! I'll post a link to his website in the "Links" section, but you can find them here.

2 comments:

Jamie Donaldson said...

Alene,

Those pictures are amazing! It looks like you had an incredible trip and got some great training in! Isn't it awesome there? I'm heading there Friday and can't wait!

Happy training!

Anonymous said...

Met you at the expo at Colorado Marathon. I'm the founder and Executive Director of The AIR Foundation - Activity Inspired Rehabilitation. I'm training for Leadville - my first 100 miler - and just wanted to share how much of an inspiration you are. Would love it if you could come and speak to our sponsor and volunteer groups. nick@theairfoundation.org 720-365-2935