Scatter my ashes here...

Scatter my ashes here...
scatter my ashes in the desert...

Monday, April 21, 2008

Fashion statement

Not just a cool set of scrubs.

I have no financial interest in Sun Precautions, but this really is the most comfortable running outfit I've ever worn.

It keeps me cool and dry on a hot day like no other fabric and it has blocks most of the ultraviolet rays. It's like wearing sunscreen without the sticky mess. Wearing it this winter and spring I found it also keeps me warm as an extra layer when the wind is cold.

The only down sides to it are cost and sizing. The whole suit from head to toe cost about $220 but it's already paid for itself in comfort. I also would advise anyone ordering one of these suits to consider sizing, as everything is oversized. I am 5 ft 1 in tall and weigh 120 pounds, normally I wear a size 2 or 4 in regular street clothes. Anyone smaller than me is going to have a hard time fitting into it. I have the smallest sizes available in the suit and I needed to shorten the pants by about 3 inches.

2 comments:

Lynn David Newton said...

Love the sun suit. Looks good on you - Lynn

Alene Gone Bad said...

Thanks, Lynn, and I found out that it only works if you use it! (see elbow picture!)